<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

An entry of love, relationship and contentment and thanks!

Went to my auntie's house last night for a New Year party.. hee... dear din come as he had to go and meet his friends for dinner and all... =) good food and fun.. haha... spent some time bitching with my aunties actually... and I spent most of the time making popiah for the rest... haha... quite fun... =) dear dear went to dinner at the HK cafe at bugis with his buds and then went for pool... then they went to one of the houses and they watched soccer and stayed up all the way till 7am!!! when I woke up!!! hahaha...=) but hope dear had fun... once in a while... keke... =)

Well, woke up crying today... cos of my dream... In my dream, dear dear wanted to break up with me... and I was so sad and scared... I was crying in my dream and I really woke up crying... I was so sad also when I woke up... really first time I cry in my dreams and end up awake and crying... =( guess I was really scared bah... But I was quite apprehensive about calling dear as I did not want to wake him up and all.. In the end, I smsed him the dream and waited for his reply... and of cos being my sweet dear, he comforted me all the way.. hehe... thanks dear dear! =) then I suddenly realized how much my Chester dear dear mattered to me... =) and at the same time, I told myself I really muz keep my temper in check as well le... hmm... try hard, Bliss! =)

Anyway, was watching the tv show just now... and apparently that Dehua realized or rather felt that he loved his ex-wife more and wanted to get back with her after she has decided to marry another guy... In the first place, he is the one who divorced her to be with another woman...and now he wants her back just when she is getting ready to move on... =( and he said he could just leave the other woman and then remarry the ex-wife again!! what the??!!?? What is he trying to do? It's not like the other woman was bad or wad... she is nice too... sigh... so I started to wonder... Why is love and relationship so vulnerable? Why do people change and sway so easily? Why do guys seem to be so less concerned about love? WHY?? I just don understand... In the end, I was so scared again that tears welled up in my eyes... dear saw and quickly asked me why... then slowly, I told him bit by bit lor... then he asked my to have faith and trust in him... and let time prove everything... Yup, dear that is what I will do... let time prove everything... =)

Also, dear told me another thing... one must learn to be contented.. If one never learns this, then he or she will never be happy.. neither will he or she be able to stay with one particular parnter... the person will forever be in search of another better partner... grass is always greener on the other side... at least it looks!! one can move from one side to the other but it will still be the same... as long as there is no contentment, grass always appears greener on the opposite side... =( sigh... sad to say but I guess it is the truth... We have to learn to accept the faults of our partners and be contented with what they can give us...

My Chester dear dear is not super good looking, but he makes it up for that with his gentleness and sensitivity and xi xin-ness... (can't think of the word in EL now! oopsies...) He does not have the monetary power to give me every material wants that I may want but he makes up for that with all the things he does plus all the effort put into it... =) He may worry too much but he never fails to cheer me up too... All in all, my Chester dear dear is my darling dear dear! The only one in this whole wide world... the other half that completes me! =)

So yup, I am contented to have dear dear... and I knw he is contented as well to have me... =) hee... I am really glad for the way things turned out to be... I am glad to be able to leave the awful past of mine and come into the World of Chester and Bliss. Thanks to everyone and everything that made that possible! =) Thanks my dear dear... for being my dear dear! =) I love you loads! =)


Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!