<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Friday, December 08, 2006

some simple updates..

Hee... 8th December 2006... Today is our 5th month together.. hehe... really happy about it.. =) dear dear was really sweet.. he gave me a piece of december calendar that he drew.. hee... really really pretty!!! =) on it, he wrote down all the things that he planned for us... haha.. so cute... seriously, my dear is really good at drawing lor... so super impressive leh.. hehe.. im always amazed by what he can draw... hehe... *grinz* not like me, i simply suck at drawing.. yucks! I prefer to do wordings instead.. haha.. =p things like movie marathon next monday, shopping next tuesday, etc... hee... but we both cannot wait for our KL trip together.. hehe... then I also cannot wait for Christmas and New Year... hehe... Well, just want to celebrate with dear dear... don really care what we do also.. haha... but I only know that I want to celebrate with him.. keke... =)

*Is it the same for you dear?* =)

Well, played overnight mj at my friend's place.. before that, we went to Khatib to dear's favourite magic shop... haha... and he bought some cards that he wanted.. hee... then we went to Yishun to walk around and look around.. havent been there for a seriously long time lor!!! =p

Oh, Dear and I have also decided we shall get ourselves a dog in future.. hehe... dear and I had fun playing with my friend's dogs.. haha... yeah so we shall get a dog in future.. haha.. keke... *smiles*

=)


Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!