<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Shopping day! kekeke...=)

Hehe... bought a lot of stuff today! bought a top and a bottom and a dress.. hee.. and assessment books... haha... dear dear thinks the dress is really very nice and I love the colour.. something different from what I have... hehe.. =) well, went to town today... did not go there for a super duper long time le.. so went there to shop today.. hee... super fun.. hee... dear was really patient to accompany me and help me choose my clothes... my poor darling boy had to carry my stuff and den wait for me outside the fitting room.. hee... =) really sweet la... *muackz my dear*

dear dear also managed to find his 'Inquest' magazine from popular at orchard mrt... 5 bucks each.. well he says it is cheap.. so i assume it is la! =) hee.. great to see him so happy...

oh.. went to eat at far east level one... quite tasty food and quite a big variety... but to me they are more of snack bites kinda things... but still quite like it and i enjoyed it with dear.. hee...

in the afternoon, we went to collect our bus tickets to KL.. Have to reach Novena abt 11 am on monday... hee... I am sooooo excited about the trip and we bought a map of malaysia also cos dear dear feels it is more safe to have one lah.. hehe... =) well, should get ready to pack my stuff on sunday le.. haha... I am lazy lah.. just like to do things last minute.. keke... *oopsies*

Anyway, gotta rush to do my work now le... if not tmr I can't wake up in time to go for tuition... =( so that's all for now...

~12 more days to Christmas~

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!