<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Thursday, December 07, 2006

our revamped blog!

hee... welcome to our revamped blog!! keke... nice right? hee.. so happy with our new skin... hee... nice nice... *gleeful* like the snowy feeling and christmassy feeling.. hee... well well, it is after half a day's hard work by dear dear and me! hee.... *muacks dear* for all the hard work!

well, this morning, dear dear came to my house early in the morning to join me and daddy for run... hee.. then after that dear and I went to play bball at the court near my house... then we bought breakfast home and eat.. hee... well, after having our brunch, we started on our blog.. hee.. and tadah! u see the result.. hee... =)

well, been playing chess with dear.. hee... me v heng lor... win him thru pure luck.. haha... so funny... dear dear 'keng' a lot but i anyhow shoot... and in the end, through sheer luck, me win him... wahahaha... =p

later, we are going to my friend's place to play mj... haha... miss my mj leh... keke... before that we are going to khatib to take a look at dear's magic cards... haha... he misses that shop like crazy lor... think he getting withdrawal symptoms le... wahahhaha...

Anyway, we are very happy with our blog... =) =) =) *super gleeful*

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!