<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Klunch w Dear Dear

Hee...met up with Dear at 1130am yesterday at Lot1 for Klunch...Its reali been months since we went for K alr...mostly cos i was having exams and was busy with this or that...oopps...so we finally decided on gg for K b4 sch reopen or else we gonna have no time once again...it was reali fun yest...sang lots n lots of song...Dear was choosing songs for me and likewise i was choosing songs for her to sing oso...but evil me was choosing all those super funny songs for her to sing...lolz...we sang a lot of duals oso...hee...Had reali lots of fun n laughters there...Lunch was reali good there in compared to wat they were serving in the past...we din reali eat much for we were spending most of the time singing and singing...haa...
was reali happy the day b4 cos i got back my results...got 2A,3A- n 1C+...its my best sem...hee...was reali glad that i got gd results which i can prove to Dear that she's my lucky star and not a jinx...yeah...=)

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!