<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I'm Back!!! Free at last!!! Thanks Dear!!!

Yeah!!! Exams finally over le!!! Yeah Yeah!!! reali reali a long time i din blog le lor...Dear Dear is the one who has been blogging all these while...Reali thanks my Dear Dear for her constant support all these while...Reali glad she's ard me to push me on to study n all...Thanks Dear!!!Been reali hard on her for the past few weeks oso,she have to entertain me and pei me to study...Noe wat,my cute Dear is always able to bring a smile back to my face whenever i'm down...she reali reali veri cute lah!!! haha!!! This holiday gonna be full of happiness n love!!! gonna spent it with Dear...gg for a trip to KL from 18 - 21 with her oso...Yeah!!! Christmas ard the corner too le wor...can reali feel the atmosphere and gonna celebrate with Dear wor!!! First time leh!!! Hee!!!

*Jus wanna tell Dear Dear in front of all whos reading this that i'm reali glad that she came into my life and brought with her all the colours of life*
*wont let go*

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!