<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

an entry of oopsies..


well, here I am at home waiting to go to auntie's place... while dear is at GE attending his dreaded course... *hugz to dear* don be sian okie... cos dear is here for you my darling! keke... well, dear dear and I are both sick... *oopsies* both down with sore throat... super sian lor... but anyway hope the both of us recover soon! we have big plans for the hols!! haha... (as if!!) but anyway all gotta wait lah.. keke.. Well, anyway, just happy that dear dear's exams finish le.. hee... =)

well, now the thing is wait for the day to pass and then meet my dear dear at night!! haha...

oh... in the morning, I went to pass the camera to Lirong, dear's sister... cos me and dear both forgot abt it last night... *=(* oopsies... felt so bad lah.. so this morning had to go pass to her.. and well.. even worse is that cos she had to take a cab down to here and den to cck cos the mrt broke down! *&^%$#@ so sucky lor... den the atm machine spolit and she couldnt withdraw money.. and den best part I din bring enough money down to lend her... =( felt real bad ah!! sigh..

*Sorry , Lirong*

Anyway, hope she have fun tonight at her prom...

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!