<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Saturday, December 02, 2006

christmas soon!

It's just 23 days from Christmas! hehehe.... so exciting... and dear dear is gonna finish his exams in 2 days! keke... =) can't wait.... hee...

well, yesterday nite, dear and I walked back from CCK to my house.. haha... good rite? hee.. nice to just walk like that at nite.. both of us only.. v enjoyable.. keke... well... had fun... hee... saw quite a bit of snails.. haha.. and I went to tickle one of them... oopsies... naughty me lah! hahaha... =) well just waiting for dear to finish his exams and hope all the best for his exams too.... jia you dear!

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!