<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas eve, Christmas, Boxing day

Christmas is over. Today is Boxing day, also the day dear dear's results will be released. Dear is really worried about it... especially for one module... I am also super worried about it... =( But I know dear dear tried his best... Told him I have confidence in him, but still... hmm... still worried lor...

Anyway had a really enjoyable Christmas with dear... hee... On Sunday, dear dear came to look for me and then we had dinner together with my family at Sakae at WM. Then we walked around for a while and then went home... Then dear dear did up our Christmas tree (my prezzie from him) for me. hee... so Pretty! Love it soooooo much... THanks dear! keke... =) Then at night, we played mj with my parents again.. haha... super long again... played while watching Love Actually... hehe... nice and sweet show... =) also quite christmassy feel.. haha...

Then at 12 midnite, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!! I took out the log cake that we had bought earlier (sponsored mostly by my darling sis) and cut and ate it... haha... pretty log cake... I really wanted to have a log cake so my sis kindly sponsored 10 bucks.. haha... and I gave 10 bucks more only.. keke... happy lah! =) Dear and I also gave my dad and mum their presents... hehe... dad a polo tee with his name while mum figurines of horoscopes... hehe...

After mj, dad and mum went to sleep while dear and I continued to watch Polar Express... A nice cartoon.. also very Christmassy... hehe... I also did some earrings for dear to give to his 3 sisters... well hope they like it anyway... also did the cards that we wanted to give out.. hehe.. while dear sorted and prepared his magic cards... I fell asleep while doing all those stuff and dear being the very sweet him covered me with blanket and took off my specs and earrings for me.. and he said also gave me many many many kisses,... haha... =) *grinz*

Oh, I only gave dear dear a card... din knw wad prezzie to get for him also... but glad he liked the card... hehe...

On Christmas day, after having breakfast, dear set off for zim's house... he went there to play magic with daniel, zim and nekki... I decided to join him later so that I can stay home with my parents longer and then do more stuff as well.. hehehe... then around 1 plus, I went over to zim's place to meet dear.. hee... they were playing magic and board games... interesting board game but I kinda lost.. haha.. cos they were already halfway through le... haha... =) after their game, we set off for lot one to return our vcds and then we went to sophia's house to play mj... we stayed there to play mj till about 11 plus... then I actually had an idea... to walk home so that I can play with snails along the way... but dear dear had to rush home... so no choice lor.. pretty sad but still have to lah.. if not dear dear's parents not happy...

oh, heard of one big juicy news from dear which he heard from key and zim i think.. hehe... zk brought a gal to the party last friday... haha... aiyah.. too bad dear and I couldnt make it... interesting leh... hahaha... *wonderwonder* hahahaha....

Anyway waiting for dear to come... still raining... nice weather to just nuan at home leh... hmmm.... =) still worried about dear's results... or rather scared lah... =( But dear dear, no matter what, I will be by your side okie! Don worry about it yah! =) Always here! Muackz!

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!