<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

all's well that ends well... =)

well, today was quite a packed day.. hehe... went for tuition in the morning and then went to k lunch with dear dear... after that dear dear accompanied me to Orchard to meet my CY cos we were gg shopping... hee.. sweet dear..

however, on the way, we kinda had a quarrel... well, it was sparked by a comment made by dear lah... but i was also too wilful... *naughty me* Sorry dear... Anyway, when we reached orchard, we were okay already.. haha... =) dear dear went to amk to meet this magic card seller while I proceeded with my shopping... bought this pair of jeans which I loved soooo much! hehe.. it is sooo pretty... hehe... something different from what I have... and there was a 20% discount... that was why I decided to buy.. hehe... dear dear also agree with me... the jeans IS nice! wahaha...=p also bought some findings for my earrings and all... hee... spend $$$ again.. oppsies...

Well, watched Proj Superstar at dear dear's house... was thinking the results today were quite lousy... or rather maybe the gals were not too good at dancing yet... hehehe... but still i think they did not too bad lah... =)

Hmm... dear dear showed me his personal portfolio.. *wow* super impressive lor... so proud of him... yet some part of me felt really inferior... like pei bu shang de feeling... (oh..oh... before I forget.. my dear dear got really impressive results for his exams.. except for one mod... ) alrighty, anyway I was pretty upset in some sense and dear dear was trying to console me lah.. but apparently I said things that dear dear did not like to hear... and in the end, made dear dear real upset... I tried to remain calm, but somehow in the end, tears also... well ya knw... =( but still in the end, we managed to resolve everything... =) and everytime after such episodes, I always feel that we are closer to each other and we knw that we really matter a whole lot to each other also.. hehe... always happy to knw that... =)

well all's well that ends well... =) hehe...

Belated Merry Christmas to everyone! and Advanced Happy New Year! hehehe...

P.S. Dear dear I love you a whole lot! I won't bear to leave you k dear dear... muackz.. rembr our 2 yr pact okie! =)


Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!