<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Friday, November 03, 2006

my birthday surprise - courtesy of dear dear

woah... been a really long while since we last updated the blog le.. oppsies... =p

Anyway Happy Birthday to myself! hahaha... today's my birthday! keke... =) and I am VERY VERY VERY HAPPY! Thanks to my darling dear dear! He is really so super duper sweet... hee... =) =) =)

well.. dear dear stayed at my house yesterday till 2 plus last night cos he wanted to wish me Happy Birthday and all! So Sweet of him... hee... He was so tired but he still stayed back.. Really made my day.. hmm.. or rather night.. haha...

Then actually this morning dear dear told me to wake him up around 7.30 am cos he wanted to come to my house in the morning to accompany me for breakfast and then purchase the ingredients for dinner tonight.. (Dear is cooking for me!!! haha..!) But this morning I got a big big big surprise! At about 7.15 am, I was woken up by someone.. Guess who he is! Who else but my darling sweetie dear! hehe... He was sitting at beside me on my bed! When I woke up, he laid his big box of present in front of me! Hee... it was a big big box, which I accompanied him to purchase! Cos I thought it was for his sister... and to think that on Tuesday and yesterday when I went over to his house, the box was just lying there and I did not suspect anything! I really thought it belonged to his sister! *grinz sheepishly*

Well, here's the best part!

I opened the box. On the cover of the box was a hanging 'Happy Birthday'. It was so nice! The first thing I saw in the box was a big bouquet of flowers! It was handmade by my dear dear! So sweeet! There were 112 stalks of the flowers (I think they are roses!) initially... They were so beautiful.. and each single stalk was filled with my dear dear's effort! I was so so so touched and I am still touched! hee... It is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me! Handmade flowers! A whole bunch!!! *I am going to take many many photos of them and I will post it here!* kekekeke... Just thinking about them makes me smile... I could just stare at it for the whole day! hahaha... =) Thanks my love!

Then, dear passed me a scroll like thingy to read.. I read every word carefully... I made extra effort not to skip a single word (also cos I was a bit not totally awake too!) haha.. I had to pause at one point of time to look back at the bouquet of flowers again to search for my other present. I was looking and looking but I could not see it! After a while, (with dear's hint that it is among the flowers) I finally saw a silver sparkle among the flowers. And I found my ring! heheh... It was the design that I wanted! and on the ring was engraved 'Zhong'. hee... =) Sweet right? hee... dear dear got all my hints! hee.. and he got exactly what I wanted! hehehhehe... *smiling smiling smiling non stop!*
Oh oh oh!!! The ring is a perfect fit! Not too big nor too small! haha... Just nice!
I had to take out a stalk to take out the ring and that stalk was actually not meant to be placed back. taking away one from 112 makes 111. A number which my dear dubbed as 'yi sheng yi shi de wei yi'! hee... special and one of a kind right? hee...! Trust my dear to come up with all these! hee... =)

But hey! It's not the end! Finally, it was time for the card! Dear emptied the box and then opened it up into a big card like thingy. Oh, it is really so pretty! I shall take pictures okie! as well as my ring too.. how can I forget that... oh did I mention dear also have one? And his has my name on it... keke.. Yuan! =)

Well, words really cant describe my joy and happiness.. My dear has really made good his words and gave me a really unforgettable and one of a kind and memorable birthday. He made me feel like the most blessed person on Earth! hahaha... Thanks dear.. really thanks for all the effort and time you put in... Really thanks for the love you give to me and really thanks for making me feel important... Thanks dear!

Anyway, I am waiting for evening to come so that I can have my dinner (cooked my my dear and dad too) and my cake! hehehe... =)

I love this birthday! Though I am one year older, but I am so happy... this is the happiest and most blessed birthday I have had in a long long while! =)

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!