<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

just blogging!

well well... dear is gg to have his exam again today... really pray and hope he does well.. sigh. been thinking have I been taking a lot of his time and affected his studies? he keeps saying no.. but i still fear so... =(

anyway dear stayed over at my place the night before.. hehe.. then studied at my house... hee.. well, I love his company and I am always happy when he stays over.. hee.. cos I just need to get myself off my bed and walk to the next room, I will be able to see him le.. hee... =)

Well, the whole of yesterday was spent clearing up my cupboard and then ironing my truckload of clothes... *sian* but no choice.. if not i would have no clothes to wear le... and since dear is over here studying, i might as well lah! hehe... =p well, now the end result is... my cupboard is soooo packed.. cos after ironing, i hung them up... and there seems to be no breathing space at all! keke.. oppsies...

also watched harry potter - goblet of fire yesterday.. cos the cable was down... so watched it with dear dear... hehe.. dear din watch it before and he had tons of questions.. so cute! hee.. sometimes he is just like a child... so adorable.. love him so much! keke...

recently learnt to play chess.. hee.. having fun playing with dear dear... although i quite sore loser lah.. hee.. lose to him v bu gan yan u knw.. hahaha... but well dear take it in his stride.. hehe.. muackz!

hmm.. think i really think too much lah.. and link things here and there.... oops... *bleah* dear was singing bsb songs the other day... and i started to ask him why he liked their songs... and well, dear being dear, he immediately guessed what I was trying to say and link to.... *tongue out le*and he immediately clarified it... *oopsies... i m a sheet of white paper*

oh, one big update! I bought my own mj set! hahaha.... Yay! finally! keke... *gleeful, jumping around*


Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!