<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Friday, November 03, 2006

continuation

Oh.. shall not forget to have some updates abt yesterday! kekeke... =)

Went to dear's house in the morning to buy breakfast for him and then after that went to the watch shop with Serene and Sophia. Hee.. Bought quite a bit of watches and some stuff for the kids as Christmas presents. Also bought two keychain watches for dear... One is of a soccer ball and another is a basketball.. hehe.. =) oh.. I also bought my adaptor! and a bluetooth adaptor too.. haha... my lappie is alive again! *Yay*

Had dinner at Boon Lay Raja with dear and my family. We met Mummy and Daddy at first. Mummy gave me my present - a Levis sling bag. hee... =p Nice nice nice! She also bought a shirt for dear dear... think dear is so paiseh lor.. cos my family seem to keep buying clothes for him. hahaha... =) Then dad treated me to the dinner (sharks fin, peking duck, etc! - - - - - SUPER YUMMY!) haha... and he bought me the adaptor as well.. hee... *grinz*

Then sis came with her present.. swavorski crystal necklace and earrings.. They come in a set! hehe... so nice.. It's a heart shaped pendant (which is double sided - unique rite?) and a pair of heart shaped earrings too! They are soooooo pretty lor... classic piece! *smiles*Shawn could not come to dinner cos he was sick.. But he called and sent his wishes.. haha,... Thanks!

Then when we were on our way home, I saw a pc of dress which I liked very much! so nice! heheh... =p Then in the end, my sis and mother and myself chipped in to buy that tube dress for me,... it was a green dress... nice nice... special colour i felt... hehe... =) and i tried it on.. and dear thought it was nice as well.. haha...

well, I am going to take pictures of all my presents and then post them in here! haha... cos they are all so nice and sweet...

Oh!!! Mummy gave me another prezzie this morning.. a Guess watch! really nice too! I love it so much! hehe... hehe... But think cost Mum a lot ah... oopss... *guilty*

Anyway I love all my presents and I love all my close ones!

*muackz and hugz*

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!