<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Saturday, October 14, 2006

some updates...

Well, havent been updating for quite some time... oops... well, nothing very interesting lah.. hehe... hmm... let's try do some recap... the 8th that just passed was our 3rd month... hee... and dear dear gave me this pencil holder which he made during one of his lab... while I gave him this book which I made... well, shall ask dear dear take some pictures and post it up? haha... anyway I rushed to finish the book and I finally managed to finish it at abt 1130p.m. that night... den I quickly took a cab and rushed down to dear dear's house and passed him the book... haha... I think he was so so so touched... keke.... when I reached, I called dear dear and told him I was just on time... hehe.. that I made it! kekeke... =p he was quite stunned and blur at first but after that he realized that something was amiss... he thought I was waiting at his doorstep.. but actualy I was waitning at the void deck near the lift cos I don wan to disturb his familly... keke...

Dear dear hope you like the prezzie and the lyrics.. keke... =p

Anyway just did soft straightening for my hair a couple of days ago... cos I cut my hair and it started to 'qiao' in quite a messy and disgusting manner.. so i could not stand and decided to just go straighten it... =p

anyway, yesterday went to look for dear dear at bbal... hehe... sometimes I really wish I could play half as well... but bleah... I don have any base at all... yucks... don wan go there throw face lor... some more dear dear can play so well... have such a clumsy gf... eekksss... kekeke.... after bball, we went to adele's house to play mj... super sian... lost money but anyway I enjoyed myself also lah.. so not too bad loh... keke...

gg to watch deathnote later... cant wait... but den a bit tired now cos havent sletp at all... oopss... eyes closing le! oh no... muz go for tuition first.... sianz...

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!