<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

sian... sick soon..

In school now... just finished my lunch and trying to get some work done.. hee.. well, nearly woke up super late today if not for dear dear... haha... Was supposed to get out of my house at around 815 in the morning.. but lazy me keep sleeping... dear dear called me at 730 am to wake me up and then called me again when he went out at around 800 am... that was when i finally woke up.. haha.. ooppsies.. Anyway finally managed to get up and drag myself to school... did what I came to do and then started to do some keying in of some stuff required... =/ boring... and tiring... *in super slacker mode*

Well, I'm not feeling well at all... Having a flu and cough... and then my stupid headache coming up... so sian.. well, bad weather is not helping at all.. the haze is giving me a bad time indeed! terrible..

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!