<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Monday, October 02, 2006

hee.. nuan-ster @ work..

Well, today is 2nd oct... Children's day holiday.. hee.. and I am in engine cafe waiting for dear dear to finish his lab... keke... so well, shall blog a little... hee...

for the past weekend, had a great time with dear... thanks to dear actually.. he had been very accomodating.. especially to my stupid tempers and tantrums.. somehow or other, i have a super duper bad temper... think cos of the weather and all.. I was a little short-tempered and all.. but dear took them all in his stride.. hehe... that is why I always feel so blessed... keke...

Anyway, some brief updates abouth the past weekend...

Thursday:
I went to Boon Lay to wait for dear dear after my tuition so that we can go for tution. Then, we went to buy some tidbits and all for my children day presents.. Dear stayed overnight at my house cos he helped me to wrap up the gifts so that I can do the cards for my pupils.. Isnt't he sweet? hee.. In the end, he did not get much sleep as well... So sorry dear...

Friday:
As usual, I went to look for dear dear at nus after school as he was having his bball. He hadn't played bball for quite some time le.. hope he had a good time.. But think cos too long nvr play, dear dear suffered some achings after that.. oopsies... =p Then after that, we went to zim's house for mj... played overnight... =/ with Zhikang, Weijie, Key and of cos Zim lah... Then dear and I dragged ourselves home and caught abt an hour's sleep and then woke up again to prepare to go for helen's wedding at timbre.

Saturday:
Went to Helen's wedding solemnization at Timbre in the morning and then to Victor's one in Changi at 4 pm.. brides are really sooo pretty.... both Helen and Vivienne looked so beautiful... They were so blessed and happy... Really happy for the 2 couples for their unions... I sincerely wish them a really Blissful and Wonderful marriage.. =)
*a little sidetrack - Hope that I can look half as beautiful as them in my wedding gown in future... think for that to happen, I must first workout... =/ eewww... sigh... but anyway, donno when that will happen...*

then after Vic's wedding, we went over to Kacey's birthday party at Warren's.. She was so cute.. hehe... Then dear and I went to look at Li-Ann and Junwei and Granny... Li-Ann was so cute.. She enjoyed playing so much with dear dear.. haha.. and she kept asking to open tidbits for her to eat.. she is so pretty and cute... should grow up to be a real beauty in future.. keke... =)

after that, we went to sophia's place to play mj again.. haha.. played till 3 plus... She and her hubby are so cute.. always quarrelling and arguing.. like huan xi yuan jia like that... but they are really cute... hehe... =p

Sunday:
Went out abt 9 plus to go to Simei for the flea market thingy... Then actually spent the whole day nuaning there.. haha... poor dear was so tired lor... tsk tsk... think most my fault.. oops... =p soorrry dear....

oh we bought 2 button badges... one was so sweet.. it said:' our home if filled with cats, dogs and love... haha,., both dear and I loved it so much cos I'm the doggie and dear's the cat! haha... nice nice.. so apt.. keke... then i also bought quite 2 pcs of clothes while dear bought one... hehe...

Well, so we come back to today... me still in engine cafe nuaning away while dear's working hard at his lab... =p

hmm.. some random thoughts, dear and I seem to have some uncanny similarity in our thoughts.. or rather say we seem to be able to think of the same things at the same time.. keke... and we know what each other are thinking.. hehe... =)

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!