<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

a day of surprises...

Woah.. had a super long day today... had tuition in the morning and then work and then tuition again in the evening... =( quite beaten by the time I finished my tuition in the evening... =p

Was sneezing away till my voice changed at my kid's place... till the Mother gave me a pack of medicine.. oops.. Thanks Mrs Lin! hehe... =) so sweet of her right... hee... =)

hmm... wasnt really in a very gd mood today and kinda made dear unhappy and sad as well.. Actually everything started from last night.. I saw some stuff which made me unhappy and then I told dear and then subsequently, I refused to pick up his calls cos I just wanted myself to get over with the incident... but well, apparently, a stubborn scorpio = me did not manage to get over by morning and apparently made dear quite sad and unhappy... =( but dear dear did sme very super duper sweet thing... he was in Yew Tee area... and then he dropped by my school during my recess time to buy muah chee for me... hee... ain't he sweet? I was so shocked and happy... hee... Thanks dear... that was really sweet of you... =p and well.. muah chee did wonders... After that, I was laughing and smiling and talking as per normal... hee.. =) dear, so happy ur muah chee works? hahaha.... *muackz*

Well, after that, dear went home... and in the evening, a short-tempered me kinda threw tantrums at dear again... then dear was having a headache... =( and well, I felt really guilty about throwing tantrums while dear was having headache... so I decided to go and wait for dear after his tuition... However, I was a bit late to catch him at his tuition bus stop... so I went to West mall and bought a bottle of ju hua cha and a button badge with a C and a cat... hee... Then I went to Jurong East and bought KFC... Then I went to the bus stop at his house where I knw he will be alighting.. hee... Was talking to dear all the time... haha... then I kept saying things like I want to talk to you till I get home mah... if not, get home still must hang up phone kinda reasons to explain why I was not home yet... haha... and Dear kinda ban xin ban yi... keke... but he still ok lah.. haha... Waited for abt 20 minutes or so at his house there.. before dear finally alighted the bus and then we met... haha... gave dear a surprise... keke... *yay* managed to cheer dear dear up... keke... and I can sense he was really happy and touched... hee... =)

Then we went up to dear dear's house... hee... everyone was at home.. so funny... dear's 2 younger sister LR and LH, were like so kan jiong when they knew I was there and they rushed to keep their Mickey Mouse... so cute... haha... *laughs*

Then, we had some durian mooncakes and then dear and I actually went into his room and then I think dear left some stuff which I should not see at all on his bed.. haha.. so funny... his reaction was so cute lor... keke.. the way he tried to hide stuff... hee... =p

well, then we played bomberman and watched TV... hee... quite slack.. felt a bit bad cos made dear not able to do his work... hmm... well, after all the slacking, I took a cab and went home.. din want dear to send me home lah... hee.. cos so troublesome...

Well, I am soooo happy that I managed to surpise and cheer dear up!! kekeke... =)

Dear, I love you! *muackz*

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!