<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Saturday, September 23, 2006

My Birthday with Dear (220906)

Yest was my 23th bday!!! thanks to my Dear, it was truely one great day and i enjoyed myself!!! She made me felt so impt and special...hee... initally i tot it was jus like any other bday tt i had spent for the past few years; boring and not interesting at all, but i was wrong... this is wat happened the wrong day:
She told me that she has tuition in the morning and will meet me at ard 11 near her hse...And at ard 1015, i received a call from her, she asked me wat i am doing which act i was still on my bed...The stunning news came next when she told me she was alr outside my hse!!! i was reali surpised, i was delighted to see her!!! so sweet and touching, seriously, this is the first time a gal ever done that for me lor...=) she came in to my hse w one big pack of stuffs... inside the bag is act 2 boxes, which inside was stuffed with all sorts of sweets and chocolates nicely decorated...Thanks Dear!!! My mum was shocked to see Dear too...haha...she said to me, "never tell me that she's coming, hse in a mess lah", my reply to her was "i dun even noe she's coming oso lor". haha... After washing up and packing my bag, we went to IMM to have our "brunch". Dear saw a lot of nice clothes there but i onli allowed her to buy 2 of them...oops...controlling her a bit...haha...we oso saw a lot of cheap VCDs which we bought "Walk left, Walk Right" (choosen by her) and "Say i love U" (choosen by me)... We took a cab back her place...when i reached her place, she gave me another set of present...this time round, its another box and a huge card...inside the box was a billabong belt and as for the card, it was reali nicely decorated with our photos...in total, she has placed 23 photo of us on it...reali loved the card!!! Thanks Dear once again... At her hse, we decided to watch the 2 shows which she cried when watching "Say i love U", which was reali a veri sad and touching show"...its was nearly 5 when we finished both the shows... After bathing, we went to west mall to take a walk and played "bomberman" (our favourite game)...haha...we went lot1 next to have dinner and buy comic...there's this set of comic, Deathnotes, which i liked veri much and i decided to buy it for myself as a gift...haha...i noe Dear wanted to pay for it but i din want to cos i think she has spent a lot on me alr...she bought a cake for me too there, din want it but she insisted cos its my bday...we went to her uncle's place to collect come tickets and stayed there till 11...rite now the time is 230am, i'm still at her place...she is taking a nap now while i'm blogging here...hee hee...
today (230906), she still gg to bring to some "unknown" place to have dinner...she even booked table le... another surprised for me...haha...
For the whole of today, my Dear has been wishing me "Happy Bday" for dunno how many times...haha...so cute...she reali wants to make me feel special today...=) =) =) seriously the best gift that i got this year is act to be together with my Dear...to have her as part of my life...w/o her, my life will be so monotonous and uninteresting...its her who has added colours to my life...thank you Dear...U r my sweetest!!!
another 1 month plus will be Dear's Bday!!! now its my time to crack my brain on wat to do for her...my turn to stress...hahaha...

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!