<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Friday, September 08, 2006

Happy 2th Month(080906) My Dear...

Yeah...its our 2nd month together...its reali a day to celebrate...hee...its a pity tt i cant meet her in the morning for she has a tuition to attend and she has a course to attend in sch in the afternoon while i have lessons in the afternoon too...reali hope to be able to spend more time w her for this special day lor...
i rushed strai down to meet her after my lect at 4...waited for her for half an hour for her course ended late...was a bit unhappy n showed her black face...so bad of me lah...but in the end,things turned out well and we exchanged gifts on bus 300 to lot1...she gave me this card which she has design n made herself...from the card, u reali can tell she has put in a lot of time n effort to make it...in the end, i asked n she told me she stayed till 2 plus n woke up at 5 plus to do it...its act cos of the card tts why she was late for her tuition today oso lor...seriously i like the card a lot for u can tell her sincerity n reali touched by her...thanks Dear...think my gift is reali nth in compared to her...oops...
Act we wanted to watch the movie "Devil Wear Prata" but Dear knowing tt i'm quite tired for the whole day, decided not to watch it...so we went sakae sushi to have our dinner n then walk a bit at lot 1 b4 gg to her hse to catch a 9pm channel 8 show...last episode le...i stayed at her place till 3 plus 4 toking to her n looking at her slping b4 gg home...reali like to spend time w my Dear...=) Happy 2nd Month to US...
PS: i noe the show is "Devil Wears Prada" and not "Prata"...haha...just wanna irritate my Dear Dear...haha...

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!