<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Friday, September 22, 2006

Happy 23rd birthday dear!

Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to dear dear. Happy Birthday to you!!!

~ Happy 23rd Birthday, Dear Dear! ~

Today is my darling dear dear's birthday! hehehe... well, I wasnt feeling too well, so I took MC... had throat infection... yucks! din realize that it was so serious... =p

Anyway, I prepared 3 presents for dear dear.. hee.. I had 2 boxes of tidbits for dear dear and a box which contained a belt and a card for dear dear... hee...


Actually I have tuition on Fridays.. but I postponed my tuition to Saturday instead so that I could give dear a surprise.. hehee... I went to see the doctor in the morning.. but I lied to dear dear saying that I was at tuition.. Then after that, I went to dear dear's place.. hee... I actually assumed that he had already prepared le and was ready to go out.. but what a shock I got when I reached there... He hadn't even gotten out of bed! That lazy bum! hahaha...~ caught him by surprise and that silly boy was all in a mess... kekee...~~~ (super gleeful!) His hair was like that character in Dragonball.. haha... super funny! nearly laughed my head off.. no wonder he said a super loud 'S**T' when I told him to open the door... I brought along the 2 boxes of tidbits with me to give to him.. hee.. and dear dear was very happy too see me! hee... hmm.. Can I say he was pretty touched as well? kekeke...

Well, I just wanted him to have a great birthday... enjoy himself and have a memorable bday... cos when I asked him previously, he said he did not have any very memorable bday at all... so well, I thought I would try my best to give him a birthday that he will remember and be happy about... hee... Hope I did actually! keke...

Well, after that, we went to IMM for brunch and then went to my house... and that was where dear dear got his card and the belt prezzie.. I seriously hope he was surprised cos the card was actually the highlight of all my prezzies.. keke... I decorated the card with different photos and deco... I put about 23 photos altogether around the card to signify his age as well.. =p hee.. it was also where dear helped me with my work and we slacked around and watched 2 movies we bought from IMM>.. hee... =p quite 'nuan' but I just enjoyed the rest I got and the time I have with dear dear... hee..

oh then i bought 2 tops from IMM as well.. haha... *grinz*

Well, in the evening, we went to west mall for a while and den headed to lot one... hee... and Dear dear bought for himself the set of 'Deathnote' comics... hehe... and den guess what!?! the whole set of comics is in my house! cos my darling dear dear let me read it.. hee... oopsies... keehee...

oh den i also bought another waterbottle for dear dear! hehe... asked him to choose a colour that he liked.. hee... and he chose green in the end... hee... Then we bought muah chee back home to eat again! wahahaha...~ I love muah chee~!!!

Then dear dear stayed at my place for the night... hee.. did some marking and all through the night.. hee.. actually i think i slacked more than I did work...

well, shall continue abt tmr... gonna bring dear dear to eat!! hee... and shop for my mooncakes as well!!! =) =) =)

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!