<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

funny funny!!

hehe... well, just reached home not long ago. Dear came to fetch me from my mtg @ Tiong Bahru.. well, did some silly stuff today... oopss.. I fell asleep in the mrt and when I woke up, I opened my eyes to see that I was at Tiong Bahru mrt station. The door had just opened.. but u knw wad?? instead of grabbing my bag and alighting, I took my my MP3 player slowly (I repeat - SLOWLY) and adjusted it from radio to music.. after that I calmly put it back into my bag... I was doing all these whilst staring at the mrt sign that says Tiong Bahru... *slaps forehead* how clever can I get rite? i cant imagine... =p only when the beeping sound came and the doors started closing, I realized that I was supposed to get off... and yeah... started cursing under my breath... *bish* well done to myself! how silly can I get~~~ i cant imagine! *faints*

well, anyway yeah, dear dear came to fetch me.. we went to mac over at my hse area.. and bought an ice-cream and fries and then watched the first episode of Long Vacation!

~Announcement~
Long Vacation is a show which I have been looking for for very long. Dear dear borrowed the VCDs from his friend and then replicated it into a set for me as the second month prezzie!! Isn't he sweet? hehehehe... then on the cover was the word love written in fan ti chinese.. hehe... lovely my dear!

oh.. den we watched the first episode.. had a great laugh... i did not watch the first episode before.. hehe... but i loved the show... keke... =) so well, it was really funny and we enjoyed ourselves.. then after that on our way home, I taught dear a new song - A new Friend Found. a very nice and simple song.. i feel that it is useful for camps and ice breakers kinda games.. hehe... nice melody as well.. keke... anyway I was kinda hyper and 'insane'... hehe.. till dear also cant stand me.. wahahha... but yeah, thats me ! keke... =p

now waiting for dear dear to finish his bath so that I can call him... =)

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!