<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Monday, September 11, 2006

Celebrating Dear's Grandma's Bday (090906)

Yawn...woke up reali early today...din reali slp much for i stayed out late the nite b4...luckily got my Dear Dear to give me morning calls to wake me up lah...woke up early cos having tuition at 9am at yio chu kang lah...like so so far away lah...anyway, the 3 hrs tuition went veri smoothly although it was a bit tiring...

After tuition, went to meet glenn they all for magic session...haha...Dear Dear coming to meet me to watch me play oso...hee...so happy lah,its reali gd to have a Dear tts willing to pei u do things tt u like...Dear,thanks for making an effort for me...=) we played for ard 2 hrs plus while Dear Dear was watching me play and marking her pp at the same time... was a bit worried abt Dear for she's having stomachaches in the morning n neck aches due to bad posture during slping last nite...poor Dear Dear...

We left the rest at 3 plus to head for PS...the plan was to go best denki n buy a new fujitsu adapter for Dear's one is spoilt le...in the end, the sales person told us they dun sell at all lah...nth to say lah...so we went in search for a gift for her Grandma's Bday...in the end we bought "liu li" in the shape of a Buddha, which represent gd health, for her Grandma...After tt, we went Dobhy Exchange to walk a bit b4 heading to bukit panjang...Dear bought a pair of shoes which i must say is reali nice there...Act, we had a little quarrel there but in the end, we managed to resolve it b4 we board the bus 190 to bukit panjang plaza(bpp)...

We reached bpp at ard 630 which was a bit late le so we were rushing here n there there to buy cakes, puffs and sushi for the party ltr...Dear bought a durian cake, chocolate cake, durian puffs and sushi there...spent quite a bit there...Dear's 7th yi came to fetch us there to her place where the celebration is held...Nearly everyone was there when we reached...was reali nervous for this is the first time i get to meet so so many of Dear's relative in 1 shot....reali dunno wat i shld do, was a bit lost there lah...got to c Dear's Grandma, 4th yi n husband, 5th yi n husband, 7th yi n husband, uncle n wife n Dear's cousins...reali a lot a lot of ppl there lah...seriously, all her relatives are veri friendly n can c tt all of them are veri close to one another, gives me a veri homely feeling...they just remind me n my mum's side relative too lor...Dear Dear was reali busy there, have to help out this n help out that...seeing her like this makes me come to a conclusion, Dear Dear will make a real gd wife next time...hee...yeah,jian tao bao lor...wahahah...reali enjoyed myself there...
We went back Dear's place after the celebration...was too tired to go out plus Dear's stomach not feeling well so we stayed at her place...ltr in the nite,sth unhappy happened...it reali sadden both of us...hiaz...think cos of wat happened last time, Dear feels insecure at times...was a bit lost of wat i can do to make her feel better...in the end i did sth veri stupid which i think made her felt veri bad...it was reali not my intention,just wanna let her noe tt i'm for real,my feelings for her are real n it will stay tt way...
To Dear: *seriously,i'm reali glad tt things turned out the way it is now...reali happy to have U my Dear in my life to love n care for me...so happy tt its not anyone else...u are reali the best for me le, so dun keep thinking tt others will be better suited for me...i noe wat is the best for me n u r the one...pls dun give up on me for i wont*



Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!