<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

..... =( .....

well, din wake up to a very gd start today... threw my stupid tantrums last night at dear dear over... errmm.. over... heck.. I don't even know what! OMG! Sigh.. anyway made Dear dear very upset and caused him to be so tired this morning... ~ Sorry dear dear... ~ Really sorry you have to bear with all my stupid temper and all...

Well, so dear dear called me this morning to ask how am I... hmm.. haven't been feeling very well these few days.. every morning waking up with a sore throat and cough.. Sigh.. making dear worried as well.. quite bad.. so well, when dear called this morning, as usual, I had my sore throat and cough. When I heard dear's voice, I felt real sad.. He sounded so tired and sad and I knew it was my fault. Me and my stubborness; my and my tantrums; me and all my nonsense. Then we started talking and he started to ask me what was wrong and why I threw my stupid tantrums. I also did not know how to answer dear dear! =/ Then, I told him I was fine. Till he was really pissed off (I could hear it! I could sense it as well!)! He was actually on the verge of flaring up but somehow or other, he managed to control himself. Finally my guilt got the better of me and I... well, I kinda teared... =( I felt so upset with myself, angry with myself for making him angry... angry with myself for making him so tired.. =( =( =( but luckily, things did not get out of hand..

Anyway I had to break the news to dear dear that I could not have breakfast with him tmr as I had to be in school by 10 a.m. for some meeting. =( *So Sorry Dear Dear* Then we are not meeting tonight as well, as I wanted dear to go home get some rest and then study hard for his test tmr. So well, dear dear was kinda upset as he thought he could go home to study hard tonight and then meet me for breakfast tmr morning. =( So I told him that I'd wait for him to finish tuition tmr night. But he did not want to. He was afraid that it would be too late by the time he finishes and goes home. But actually, I'm fine with it. I would only be waiting for a while anyway. But I'm just afraid that it would be troublesome for him as he would have to send me home and den go home blah blah blah... =0

Oh well, see how... break ending soon... need to go back to work!!! arghh...=/

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!