<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

back le!

hee... I am back from my fishing trip le!!!! keke... Enjoyed my trip thoroughly.. except that I missed my dear dear very much... wished that he was there with me... hee... hmm.. like dear mentioned... first time we apart for soooooo long... so yeah.. keke... =) so happy to see my dear dear when I came back.. he rushed right over after his lab.. hehe.. and he is still at my house now.. rushing his lab report.. think he quite irritated over it also ah... hmm.. pray hard hard will finish soon so that he can go to slp.. think he hadnt had a very gd rest for the past few days as well... =( anyway just very very glad and elated to see him lor.. hee...

hmm.. caught some fishes for this trip.. though not a lot but ok la.. quite enough lor.. hehe... best part is I totally enjoyed myself!! wahahah.... =p but i got a bit dark la... but nm la... at least not totally 'chao da'... keke... gonna give some of the fishes to dear dear... hee.. =p

I am so super duper happy when I played mj the other night!!! guess wad I accomplished!!!! *drums roll please* ........................

The 13 wonders!!!! 13 yao!
wahahahahaha... so unimaginable! I totally cant believe that man! woah.. astonished ah... hehe... so stunned leh... hehe... but I'm impressed also ah.. haha... had a strong urge to take a picture.. keke.. but i curbed it anyway... hehe...

anyway might be gg again next GD Friday.. hope dear dear can come along.. but I think its very hard loh... cos most prob he would be having exams leh... sigh... so sad... =(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

dear dear not in a really gd mood these few days.... think he felt quite unhappy and sad when I din reply his sms or answer his calls... But I really din mean to lah... he thought that I was ignoring him cos I was having fun... which is so not true.. As much as he thought of me here, I also thought of him... so I did not forget him at all... he was in my mind all the while... eating or slping or etc... just missed him like crazy... =p always happy to hear his voice... well, he felt ignored in sg, my thots ran wild in malaysia... *dear knws wad Im saying* =( well, its all over le anyway... hee...

Just wanna see my dear dear happy and cant wait for tmr to go out with him.. hehe... would be spending the entire day together! sooo happy! hehe...

well, i shall upload the photos once I get my stupid adaptor to my laptop... cant even log on and cant charge... so sian... sigh... hope will get a new one soon.. and not too exp...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hehe... was telling dear dear that gals like proposals... hehe... *hint hint* kekekeke... i mean who doesnt like surprises and all mah... of cos they would like to have a special proposal before they agree mah.. but such are getting lesser and lesser... hmmm... so disappointing... =(

welll shall go take a look at dear now.. help spur him on le.. keke...

ciaoz~


Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!