<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Thursday, September 07, 2006

all abt today... happy and sian!

well well.. havent been blogging much... even though it is my one week holidays.. but seriously, i don feel like its hols at all.. super sian diao... yucks!

anyway, had a great start to the day today.. hehe... dear dear came with breakfast again... keke.. =p think even my sis is envious le... hehe... well, thanks dear dear... always so sweet.. such a darling.. =)

anyway after breakfast, both of us started to nuan again.. haha.. std one leh... worse rite? keke.. but anyway yeah, nuan all the way till afternn den we started to do our work... helped dear with his HR thingy.. but actually din do much also leh... oopss.. nt much of help lor... =( sorry... after that, we did our own stuff and all... oh, dear din go lecture in the end... oops... so worried that I would cause him to miss out on impt stuff and all... sigh...

ordered mac for lunch... cos too lazy to go down and buy... hehe... den we went out at ard 5 plus to west mall... was helping dear to look for a CD-R with 800mb of memory but to no avail... couldnt find it anyway... anyway after that, we went to have a drink... den dear was telling me abt his army stuff... telling me wad he achieved and all... quite an impressive list... I was really proud of my dear dear... hehe... he really did a lot of stuff and achieved quite a feat, to me at least... and I think he was quite happy with all those stuffs too.. hee... =) but somehow i became relatively quiet after all that... and it caused dear dear to misunderstand that I was thinkG abt my ex cos he was also from the same camp... but really dear, I wasnt thinkG abt him at all... he did not even come into my mind... well. somehow, i was kinda overcome by the sense of inferiority again... =( felt that dear had achieved so much and that he has really done a lot of stuff le... and my life suddenly seems so insignificant and mundane... =( sigh... started to have those pei bu shang him kinda feeling... *yucks* one thought leads to another and then it becomes a whole string of thoughts le... den started to think maybe I'm nt really suitable for him.. and that in future, he might be able to find some1 beta.. in terms of everything... appearance, temper, character, blah blah blah... some1 who cares for him beta than me and all... then yeah.. made myself feel even worse... *darn* sigh... what the...

well, dear dear, being the very nice person as he always is, called me to assure me again lah... =) so sweet... hee...

anyway, den went for my tuition... kid threw tantrums... made mum angry and i also felt like i was wasting time... den in the end, the mum said don tuition le... so after abt an hour there, i left... sigh... i was quite pissed off too... bt i still smsed the mum to tell her nt to blame him and told her the reasons... well, sometimes have to consider both sides lah... worse part, i wasted my trips and i doubt i will be paid... =( den went to the bus stop.. wanted to go walk at the pasar malam.. but in the end, i din... cos boring to walk alone and... *shake head* i had no money... cant even buy a pkt of muah chee to cheer myself up... sigh... super sian diao le!!!! =( cant believe im so damn suai lor! *knocks head* den i missed the damn 187 cos i couldnt find my ezlink card... scared i left it at my kid's place so din dare board the bus.,.. moreover, no money also if really no ezlink card... after frantically emptying the whole damn bag, i realized i din put my card into my bag... *IDIOT* it was in my pocket all the time!! wwwwwat the hell????!!! i simply cant believe it! suai till..... eeeewwwwwwwww!!!! =(((

anyway, hope all that will pass.. cos tmr is Chester and Bliss 2nd month... hehe... so exciting! hmm... bt both of us still feel as if its been more than 2 months only... haha...

***dear dear, hope ur tummy ache is beta le okie! and btw, wad do u want for ur birthday? Maybe u can make a list and put it here??? keke... ***

~ Counting down to 8th September ... in abt 20 minutes... ~

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!