<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Saturday, September 23, 2006

2nd part of dear's birthday...

For the 2nd part of my plans for dear dear's birthday... hee.. I brought him to Merchant Court Hotel's Ellenborough Market for dinner.. The durian pudding there is heavenly!!! woah... love it so so so much... hee.. But apparently dear dear did not have much of an appetite today... and well, he kinda did not feel too well.. but still, I hope he enjoyed himself.. hee... =) Happy Birthday once again my love!

Before dinner, we went to look at mooncakes.. haha.. dear dear muz be so overwhelmed by me.. keke... i brought him all over the place to look for mooncakes... and somehow or other, being a perfectionist in some sense (esp food sense), i had to search for the best mooncakes.. hee.. so in the end, I bought a box of mooncakes from Raffles Hotel for dear dear's family as well as my own.. keke.. Think i spent over hundres for the mooncakes... oppsies... keke.. but nm lah... hee.. as long as everyone enjoys it can le... keke... =)

Anyway, i seriously hope dear dear had a great birthday.. and that he enjoyed all the prezzies i had for him... and that he loved the things I have done... hee...

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!