<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Thursday, August 31, 2006

yucks.. politics

well actually day started off quite fine and all... but in the middle quite sian... sigh... cos felt as if I got backstabbed... super sian... and I think I knw who is that person... sigh.. politics... to hell with it la... why muz some ppl be so free to engage in such things? I'm sure you have something better to do than all these right? One person start others must continue... so sickening... super pissed off... >.<

I'm sorry dear dear... sigh... but please do not feel you have gotten me into trouble or anythg okie! cos it really has nothing to do with you... sigh...

I don like politics! I just want to do my own stuff and do my own work! So please just get off my back!

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!