<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Monday, August 14, 2006

surprise from dear!

hehe.. dear dear surprised me this morning by turning up at my doorstep with breakfast... hee.. *thanks dear, that is really sweet of you... muackz muackz muackz* he knew that I was in a foul mood and so he decided to get up early and buy breakfast and send it right to me.. hee.. though i already told him to stay home and slp more and rest more.. cos starting school le... seriously, it is such small actions and sweet things that he does which really touches me and warms my heart... making me feel really blissful and happy... always bringing a smile to my face... It really brightened up my day... hehe... thanks dear once again! Love ya loads!

********************
then dear dear came to meet me in the evening.. as usual, he picked me up from school.. came right up to the staff room to look for me.. keke.. then we started crapping and all again.. haha.. think the two of us are fast becoming super crapsters (not that such a word exist!) lor.. keke.. especially in each other's company... *roll eyes.. think dear is the bad influence lor... hehe.. =p* then i think dear dear was super hungry lor.. starting rummaging my cupboard for biscuits and all... keke... so funny... lucky my area is a 'provision shop' ah... hehe.. helped to hold down his hunger for a while... hee...
then we went to lot one for sushi.. hee... ate at suki sushi.. hee... cos dear dear wanted to have sushi.. hee... well, nt bad la the food over there... hee... =) then after that we went to play bomberman again! wahahha... and guess wad, I lasted longer than dear dear again!!! *yay* hee... =p at first dear was so much better than me... but later.. muahahha.. i outlasted him! *smug look* don be sad okiez dear.. u can try again next time! don worry okiez... *smilez*
then we headed for home... bought some mochi ice-cream on my way home! hahahaha... *yummy* but den don dare eat too much also leh.. cos think will get very fat le wor.. sigh... sad sad sad... =( later fat le no one wants me ah!~!!! ahhhh!!! --_--
********************
having a super horrible tummy ache now.. feel like puking... eekkks... =( shall end le...

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!