<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

reassurance from dear...

hmm... was talking to dear last night... then was telling him things like the fears that I have due to past r/p... I was saying that on one hand, I want to just give my all in the r/p but on the other, a practical aspect of me was telling me that I cannot put in all my feelings in case something would happen.. and den I would be totally saddened and hurt.. >.<>

dear dear also tried very hard to reassure me... hee... shall copy and paste wad he said... keke...

*meow * says:
Dear...I just wanna say i love u n i will love no one but u...its like i have told u b4, i'm someone who like stable n hate changes...i like the feeling of being w u, knowing tt i can trust u n we gonna have a future w 1 another...seriously, i have accustomed to u in my life alr n i dun wan to change...i onli wan u my dear...i love u n yr everything...i wont dun wan u de...
*meow * says:
on the contrast,i hope i can hold u even tighter...i realli dun like u to and wan u to stop thinking of all these stuffs but i dun think i can realli achieve it now...reali hope as time passes,i can make u reali believe tt we have a future together...Dear...trust my words hao ma...


hee... thanks dear... I do trust u okie.. muackz.. errmm.. hope u don mind me cutting and pasting okie! haha... ~ and now I just want to reassure you as well, my dear, I will also work hard for this r/p and we will have a future together okie... the pact that we made will come true in 2 years time.. When that time comes, I will be waiting for you to ..... heee... u knw la! keke... =p

*love you lots... hugs hugs*

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!