<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Mum's Bday Celebration

Today (1st Aug) is my mum's 43 bday...Early in the morning we planned to go to have a family dinner to celebrate my mum's bday n my mum came instantly asking me whether am i bring a fren along...haa...Think my mum is dying to c dear...haa...Called dear to ask if she can make it n i glad tt she decided to come down even though it was a last min thingie n she wasn't prepared for it at all...
Went to fetch her from her sch n in the end today i met even more of her colleagues, was quite embrassed thro out as they were teasing her...dunno wat to do sia...haa...dear was wearing a long green shirt with a black top *i can say she reali look veri gd in it* hee...after packing some stuffs from her office, we headed down to toh guan coffee shop for the dinner...intro dear to my family when we reached there n i can c tt my mum was veri happy to c her...hee hee...after dinner, we went to buy some durians n headed back to my hse...First time dear visit my hse, din expect it so din tidy up my room at all n it look like shit lah...haa..oops...showed her to my messy room n told her where all my treasures*comics* are...haa...
I sent her back home at ard 10 plus after singing the bday song n eating a small portion of the cake...the journey back home was filled w laughters once again...haa...we were crapping n taking photos along the way...haa...*just love the time spending w my dear*
Great day i had today, finally intro dear to my whole family n i can tell that they like her a lot...Great start for the both of us...yeah!!! Hope it will be the same for me when i meet her parents... nervous whenever i think abt it...

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!