<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Me and my stupid, silly, stubborn temper!

Everything started cos of my stupid, silly and stubborn temper... Petty me got upset over a trivial issue - his pte nick... =( When I saw that his pte nick was "Am I the one?", I started to wonder why did he put that nick.. when he told me the reason, I was really affected and I chose to ignore him... not wanting to talk to him till I have gotten myself back to normal.. In the end, I did not pick up his calls at all and I swtiched off my hp... He messaged me in msn, but I was not at my laptop.. so I did not see and did not answer... While later, I kinda felt a little bit better, though still pretty upset... so I picked up his call.. however, he was already very upset... angry or not, I have no idea.. but I can sense he was really unhappy...

He felt that my refusal to pick up the phone to talk to him made him really lost and he did not knw wad to do... The reason that he did not notice his pte nick was that was cos he was really busy... besides he had not logged on to his msn for very very very long le in that laptop... so he really did not know or notice... and guess what, he was busy cos he was actually doing smethg for me! sigh... he wanted to keep that a secret.. but he had to explain himself.. so in the end, he had to say it out... which greatly upset him... cos firstly, it spolit his element of surprise ... then another thing was that he was actually doing something for ME, and then he kinda got reprimanded and attitude from me! sigh... =( =( =( Also, he felt that me being affected by that means that he has not gained my trust at all... despite all the things he has done...

I'm really so sorry... I really donno wad to do... I seriously have no idea what to do... or even say... the reason why I was so affected was not cos I do not trust him... but on the contrary, he mattered too much to me le.. that was why I was affected.. if nt, why would I even bother to care what was in his personal nick... no pt... sigh.. but then yup.. maybe i should not have been that way... or gave him the attitude... serves me right... Why the hell did I get upset in the first place... If I had not... if I had given bit more thought.. things won't be this way now... *sobs*

He doesnt have to stand all this... He doesnt have to bear with my temper... I have a really bad bad bad terrible temper.. I admit that... There is no reason why anyone has to bear with it... I'm just impossible... All I can say is sorry.. but can it really help? sigh... =(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear dear, u really don't have to bear with this... No, you do not... and you do not deserve it as well... =(

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!