<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Just wanna tell u My Dear...

Dear...Noe tt a lot of stuffs have been running thro yr mind everyday, thinking of this n tt...Think yr past experinces still affect u greatly...Noe u are veri worried that i might leave u for someone else in the future...Dear, seriously if i can have the chance, i realli want u to be able to feel how i feel for u...To tell u how much how much u realli meant to me, how much i reali love u...I realli want to assure u tt watever u have been thinking is not possible at all...I realli hope tt u will have faith in our r/n n worry less...

I can say its not easy for us to be together n reaching the state we are in presently...I so happy that I have finally found u who is alr a part of my life, someone tt i cant do w/o n precisely becos i noe wats the feeling of losing sth impt, i wont let go of u...wont want to lost someone as precious as u My Dear...

Dear...Since i can love u so so much now, i seriously dun understand why i cant do so for as long as i can...I believe i can n i dun think i will allow myself or be able to fall for another gal...Its like I always feel veri comfortable n myself when together w u and its an amazing feeling for me...Its like i can crap n do all sorts of stupid things in front of u n not worrying tt it will spoilt my image...I like the feeling of being loved by u...
Sometimes, i realli veri worried n sadden by the tot tt u might leave me one day for u r too too impt to me le...I realli pray tt it wont come true at all...Dunno why i keep feeling this way, its like everytime i c his picts, i feel tt he is the kind of guy u looking for...Though i might look like someone who have veri high confidence in himself but act i'm not...Realli hope i can stop having the feeling n this stupid tot...sorry Dear Dear...
Dear Dear, I realli waiting for the day to come...I realli looking forward to the day u become my wife n we can spent each everyday w one another...Pls dun say tt i will be sick n tired of seeing u...I will say i will reach a stage tt i cant live w/o seeing u My Dear...I Love U...I realli do...

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!