<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Thursday, August 17, 2006

I am too much...

Have I gone overboard with my words? I think I have... =( and I am 'reaping' the consequences now... Finally he has flared up... Either he is ignoring me cos he is damn angry with me or coincidentally his phone is out of battery... However, I think it is the former... sigh... damnit.. me and my freaking big mouth...

I hate myself!

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!