<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Hiaz...

Hiaz...Kept doing a lot of wrong things...Why do i always managed to mess things up in the end...Went to pei dear go shop for watches which in the end i made her cry in the public...Gave her a surprise by waiting for her after her tuition but in the end, still managed to make her sad, disappointed n all...why??? Realli felt so so sad...i realli dun wan things to turn out this way...Seriously,my memory is realli failing me le...Always managed to forget this n forget tt...I realli dunno why this is happening...Things tt dear tell in the day, i can forget in the nite which makes her veri upset...Today i mixed things up n made everything worst...I realli dunno wat is happening to me le...I'm just like an old man, having senile...Its like i have to remind myself using my hp n its "to do function" to remind me things tt dear asked me to help her rmb...Things tt she like, dun like n allergy of i have stored it in my phone so tt i wont forget...other things in my life is the same too...forgetting to do this, forgetting to do tt...hiaz...

There's so many things i dun like doing n hope to just quit n free myself w more time but i cant...N there is 1 thing which i wont compromise n allocate lesser time to make myself freer which is to spend time w my dear...its like its not onli sth tt i'm doing for her but oso sth tt i love to do...its like she keep feeling tt she has been taking up a lot of my time, making myself more busy but the fact is, i chose to do all these, she din force me or anything...i realli dun like it when she keep pushing all my unhappiness, my prob to herself...i realli hate it...i realli hope she understand...
My Dear is realli veri unhappy, sad n disappointed now...Realli veri sad...Dunno wat i can do to make her go back to her cheerful self...It seemed like i'm making her sad n unhappy more n more frequently...i'm realli realli sorry Dear...i realli dunno wat to do now...

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!