<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

hee... fun fun..

hehe... I was looking forward to the afternoon today cos dear dear was coming down to my school to play bball with the bball team... hee... den while anticipating his arrival, I bought him some siew mai and some crab or prawn claws... hee... cos i knw he like siew mai... den when he came, I brought him up to the staff room to get changed and let him eat some of the stuff... hee... really soo happy to see him.. then i had to go off le cos i needed to go for class... i came down to watch him play again during my break.. hehe... =p i like to watch dear dear play bball... always enjoy de... ^.^

den after school, dear dear stayed with me in school till 8.30pm... i did my work and he waited for me... hehe... while he did his stuff lah... like to have his company in the midst of doing my work... keke... =) den after that, we went to 5yi's place to buy some fruits home to eat... and den we went to the coffeeshop near my house to tabao dinner home to eat... hehe... fun fun fun!!! =p then after that we watched perfect storm.. hee... den dear dear had to go home le... sigh... as always.. so cant bear to see him go off leh... so sad... wished time could come to a standstill...

really enjoy my day... hehe...

P.S. dear dear, always willing to cut oranges for you okie.. anytime as long as u want... hehe.. muackz.. tonight still have mangosteens rite? hee... =p

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!