<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

fine day...

hee.. It's Monday! So fast.. started the morning off real great with dear dear buying breakfast over for me again!!! haha.. thanks dear.. u r de best! *Mmmuackzzz!*

work was okay.. except for some irritants here and there lah.. but cant be helped.. sigh..

hee.. dear dear just actually... he came over after his mtg... sweet right? that is my dear dear loh.. and that is precisely why I love him so much.. keke.. *grinz* ^.^ always enjoy seeing him.. hee.. he will be coming over tmr to play bball with the bball team.. haha.. yeah!!! yeah!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!