<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Friday, August 18, 2006

Dear, pls dun belittle yrself...

Seriously,i'm not angry...just feeling veri veri sad now...din on my phone cos i dunno wat to say n scare tt i gonna say the wrong stuffs again...recently my dear been telling me tt she felt shes fat n all, tt shes gaining more weight...she scare tt i wont wan her anymore when shes get fatter n fatter...told her a lot of times but tt i wont but still it has been bothering her...today her former teacher, mr chua, commented tt she has gained weight which realli made her veri down...she sms me today tt she dun wanna gain more weight for she scare she will look oversized when w me...it realli makes me felt sad...act think its me lah, think i'm too skinny le...been trying to eat more recently le...hiaz...not helping at all...i realli dun want Dear to keep thinking tt shes fat or anything...seriously i din think much abt it at all...it dun bother me at all...sometimes i felt veri sad when it seemed like my message tt i dun mind get across her...its like not as if i'm gd looking, tall, fit n muscular n all tt i can say tt shes not gd or wat...seriously i'm forunate to have u n not the other way round...i dun c any gd in myself at times...i'm just a veri troublesome n senile guy...i realli dun wan u to belittle yrself...i like the way u r, the way u look, just everything tt belongs to u Dear...

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!