<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Monday, August 21, 2006

dear dear's birthday soon...

Well, in a month's time, it will be my darling dear dear's birthday... I seriously have no idea wad to get for him.. sigh.. *thinking thinking* dear, knw le muz tell me okie! hee..~

when dear dear asked me the same question, I told him I wanted him to be with me, stay by my side and be a happy dear dear... hee... really leh.. that is all i want.. simple rite? keke.. well, seriously, as long as the heart is there, I am really fine with anything dear dear... *muackz* hee... anyway it is a bit too early for him to start preparing for my prezzie leh.. but den i really cant think of wad to get from him le.. and timing is just ticking away.. hmm... =/


*think hard*

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!