<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

bad start to the day.. =(

well.. got a bad start today... so sian... it's all 5yi's things loh... sigh.. also donno why like this... also donno who is in the wrong or right... gt me all flustered out and stressed in the morning... cried momentarily... think was complaining to dear till too stressed le... sigh... thank god dear was there with me, though not physically but at least hearing his voice soothed me... kept me from losing everything... anyway it is a long story.. shall not write down lah... sigh... so i had to rush down to help my auntie for a while... feel so hot and sticky.. even now.. sigh...

anyway came to school and had to go through a boring meeting... so many changes... =/ nothing to say...

den gt one parent called to tell me smethg... den still dare say child gt phobia of me... super bullshit loh... child only scared cos she nvr do work... when nothing is on, she dares to just come and talk to me and all loh... so i say, it is just bull when she says kid gt phobia! =/ please loh, if ur child nvr do work properly cos u all dote on her this way, den too bad lah... hmph... =p

anyway hope things are beta.. im so sian le... sigh... having a headache now... sian diao... =(

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!