<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

At Dear Dear's desk...

wanna guess where am i now???I'm in Dear's Sch at her desk now...haha...Today is my free day!!!no nd to go to sch at all...haha...shiok shiok...So decided to come to dear's sch to paly bball...hee...Just finished playing basketball w her collegues n some primary sch kids...Its realli fun to play w the kids, sure win one *evil laughter* muahaha...but have to be careful cos u dun wan to hurt them oso...reached the sch at ard 330pm where dear was at the gate waiting for me...b4 i went for tthe bball session, she passed me some siew mai n her water bottle...hee...so sweet n thoughful lah...*one of my favourite food is siew mai* stopped playing at ard 530pm n dear is still in class n ending onli at 620pm...so meanwhile slacking at her desk, enjoying air con n reading some of my notes...
Yest nite after my meeting at yew tee, i went to dear's hse to look for her...reached her hse at ard 1030pm as the meeting ended veri late...though tired but still went to her hse n i glad i went...hee...she has bought some bread waiting for me to come as i might be hungry n she cut an orange for me...*first time a gal actually did tt for me lah!!!* i felt so fortunate to have dear dear lah...she realli shower me w all her care n love tt she can ever give...just wanna tell u my dear, thanks for u being in my life n for yr everything...*hugZzz*

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!