<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Friday, August 11, 2006

3 great days spent w u...

Wow...3 full days spent w my dear dear...Realli enjoyed these 3 days for i cant be happier other than spending time w her...

080806 was our 1st month today, it was a great day for the both of us...I went to meet my dear at the sch she's teaching...meet a lot of her collegues n played bball w them in the end,i had lot more fun than i expected... hee...the onli bad part was i was playing in jeans...haha...my movements will be so restricted n all n the sweating will make everything worst...haha...but still, i enjoy so its okie...haha...i went dear's place to take a shower n slack a bit cos was a bit tired...after tt, we went to west mall to have dinner n oso buy tickets (click)... dear nds to go back home to help her parents n we decided to meet back at her hse at 10 plus as we are leaving for the movie at 11 plus (watching a 1140pm show)...reached her hse at 1015pm n its act the first time i am being formally intro to her parents, was realli nervous n dunno how to react n all...so pai seh lah...met her dad first,i was act waiting for dear to intro me to her dad but she was intending for me to intro myself...haha...so funny lah...i was like standing there dunno wat to do but in the end, i gathered my courage n intro myself...haha...din realli tok much to her dad oso...met her mum in her mum's bedroom next, cant chat much oso cos she was gg to bed soon...when i was leaving, i was sabo by dear lah, she suddenly say "mei li mao, why din say gd nite"...i was stunned lah...haha...naughty dear dear...shall have my revenge next time...we left for west mall at 1115pm n took the bus 947...stupid me, accidentally stepped onto dear's slipper n snapped it...in the end dear has to dragged her rite foot all the way, felt realli bad...hiaz...the show, click, is reali nice lah...i realli like the show n i'm glad i watched it w dear...we walked home after the show n i piggy bagged dear dear for a while as a punishment for snapping her slipper...hee...wanted to carry her ard more but she dun want, she dun wan to tired me out...act i'm prefectly okie one lor...i stayed at her hse for a while b4 heading back home...the moon was reali round n bright n i dragged dear out to her balcony to watch it...it was realli romatic n its realli a great feeling at tt time just looking into her eyes n having her by my side...i feel so happy n forunate to have u my love...For our 1st month, dear gave me a card, perfume n some photos...she realli spent a lot of time n money on tt n i reali like all of them...thank u my dear...
Met my dear back at her hse the next day as we are gg to alice's hse for a gathering...while waiting for her, i was chatting w her mum, her mum was reali friendly towards me, told me a lot of stuffs...hee hee...n noe wat, when we were abt to leave, she gave me n dear a polo raph tee each...same colour one somemore...haha...couple tee lah...act felt veri nervous today as its the first time we are gg out w the rest of the volunteers as couple,n as expected, they were making fun of us the whole day lah...haha...we spent most of the time preparing n cooking...was quite harsh towards dear at times when i asked her to step further away from the oil n such as i scare she gets hurt..so sorry leh dear...act was not feeling reali happy as she was quite close to one of the volunteers...act i noe from the start tt they were veri close le, just din expect tt i still feel veri weird n a bit jealous...she kept asking me thro out the day why i dun look gd but i din tell her for i dun wanna spoilt the day...told her in the end when i send her home...dear din realli wan me to send her home for the train passed by my home first n i shld just head home strai...seriously i still wanna ensure her safety, sending her home to her door step n this is one thing i wont compromise n change...Dear, it is precisely cos u r my dear tts why i making all this efforts...it is my duty n responsiblity okie...i dun think its troublesome too...it realli wonder me at times, its like we are always so worried abt one another, always thinking for one another n in the end, we will end up making each other unhappy...nonetheless, i'm glad in the end we always managed to resolve them...
today (100806), woke up early to send my dear dear breakfast to her door step...hee hee...today is her free day...yeah!!! after eating breakfast, we nua for realli quite some time lah...we like nua from 10 plus till 2 plus lor...win liao lah...haha...we left for bpp at 4 plus n ate sushi for out lunch cum dinner...haha...food there was realli cheap n nice...dunno why after eating, i was realli tired...so sorry to my dear as i like always yawning away looking tired when i go out w her...so so sorry...i sent her to her tuition b4 i head back home...wanted to send dear home after tuition but she insisted i go home for i was so tired le...dear dear is not feeling well n all now...i veri worried abt her...haiz..realli hope she will be better....
Time realli passes veri fast for the psat 3 days, its like b4 i knew it, the day is alr over...=( i realli hope i can spend more time with dear dear lah...n its like its always seemed not enough...Dear dear keep feeling tt she is a veri troublesome person n she's a jinx to me...just wanna tell u u r not okie, u r my happiness n life dear...u are like the air tt i breathe, i realli nd u in my life okie...pls dun think tt way hao ma...act i shld be the one feeling tt lor...dun seemed like i been taking gd care of u lah...Dear,i realli hope u wont feel stressed or watsoever in our r/n, i just wanna u feel loved onli...

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!