<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Monday, July 31, 2006

What should I do?

Am in class now... marking my stuff while my kids are doing their work.. hee.. feel so sleepy... *yawn* plus it is such a nice weather... like so nice to sleep like that!! haha... *grinz* my eyes feel so heavy.. hee.. playing the national day songs in class as well while they are doing their work... hee... nice nice songs.. such as My Island Home (2006), We will get there, Where I Belong, Reach out for the Skies (2005), etc.. haha...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, dear dear just told me that they are organizing a nite out at Zim's place... don really encourage him to go at all.. cos he is so sick... has been coughing since so long ago... and it hasnt recovered at all... and it only seems to be getting worse and worse... hearing him cough makes me feel so sad and pains me as well... then he doesnt want to take medicine and all.. sigh... moreover, all the lack of slp and all from last week (working and late nights out / overnight --> slp late / up early) din help at all! I just hope he would have more rest and then get well soon...

sigh.. sigh.. sigh.. understand why he would want to go over.. and i really want him to go.. but i seriously don wan him to get even lesser rest... cos then he will be so deprived of slp le.. and argghh.. i donno wad to say... i do have a suggestion.. still thinking if i should suggest...
*Rest at home... den go to the gathering at night... We can watch movie another day... *

But i know it will sound like giving him an ultimatum like that and I don want it to be like this.. But i seriously don wan him to be out the whole evening and nite lor.. sigh..

*at a loss*

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!