<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Friday, July 28, 2006

...

Yesterday was quite a bad day for me...Cos of my bad mood, hai le wo de dear dear cried non stop for dunno how long...It started off from a simple call but cos i said sth wrong that lead her to hang the phone on me...stupid me...ended up callling her a few times b4 she finally called me back...Initially din wan to tell her abt the causes of my foul mood but in the end told her in the phone...After she noe the reasons, she was veri worried n sort of blamed herself for wat had led to my situation...*dear, as i told u, i dun regret the things i have done n i wont blame u for wat it may come* She even wanted to cancel our outing on fri n sat so tt i can have time to settle my stuffs which i have to plead her not to...After a short while she started crying for she felt veri useless n helpless for not able to help when i'm in prob...She felt tt she was nth more than a trouble bringer than a happiness bringer...hiaz...Its not the truth at all, i'm realli so so glad that she has come into my life to bring me true happiness n the feeling tt i will always be cared for n loved for by her tenderness n sensitivity...even after we ended the call, i think she was still crying...*it realli breaks my heart*but luckily everything has gotten back to normal n my dear dear is back to her cheerful self...Hope my dear wont drop a single tear of sadness ever again...

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!